Tuesday 9 September 2014

Preview to London Wasps

Here we go, round 2 of the premiership! With our tremendous win over Gloucester we are on the road to success.
Wasps away is always a difficult game. With their performance against Saracens it just complicates matter.
I truly believe that we can do it.
In one, we are extremely lucky not to have Christian Wade playing but on the other hand, I hope he fully recovers from his car accident this week. From what we know it sounded pretty bad. I never like to see any Rugby player hurt whether it was on the pitch or not. So I guess I'll have to wait till him comes to Saints to see him play.
Last Friday night showed how jelled we are as a team, bringing no signings in has helped us. We don't need anyone. Our focus now is fully on game play and nothing else.
A win will be perfect, especially with our season last year.
So another hat-trick for northy? Or will North go for the forth?

No comments:

Post a Comment