Thursday 18 September 2014

Newcastle Preview

Newcastle Away. Hmm. Not really much I can say on this. I know I shouldn't say this but this is an easy game. We have pretty much won all our games against Newcastle so let's carry on with that trend.

I'm feeling very very hopefully for this season in all games we play. Losing against Wasps last weekend was a massive mistake. It was a game we should of won but lets move on and forget about that result, remember we did win the premiership with losing against Gloucester early on in the season!

Unfortunately, I won't be going but have a safe journey to those who are, get those singing voices on!


Also, on a personal note, yesterday, I received a call from the editor of Northampton Herald and Post, Steve Scholes, explaining how he loved my blog and wanted me to write some stuff for the paper. This is a great opportunity which I look forward to. Thank you for the support and messages I have received!

No comments:

Post a Comment