Sunday 14 September 2014

Wasps v Saints review

Wasps away. We always knew it was going to be hard but no way was a loss meant for us. 20-16 is still a good score in my opinion, we got a losing bonus point which is better than no points. As the season comes to an end, bonus points are always key.
Wasps are strong ish side this year. They are obviously the dark horses of the premiership this year.
2 quick tries for them, lost the game for us. In my opinion, everyone played averagely. No one really shone for me. We obviously have many improvements to make but I truly believe we can still do it. We are champions of england right?
Also, Corbs having a yellow?! What?! Corbs is one of the people in the squad I least expected a yellow from but retaliation is wrong so in a way I agree with Luke Pearce on this one.
Remember it is only round 2, we have many more rounds to win and still time for us to beat important teams. It will be our time once again.
Let's reform. Collect ourselves and show that champion spirit we have within us.
#MylerForEngland

No comments:

Post a Comment