Saturday 30 August 2014

Just another Saints fan who sits in Lower Block M

So incredibly this is my fifth season at Saints. I know that doesn't sound long to some of you veterans but to me it only feels like only yesterday I went into Franklins Gardens, not having a clue with what the egg shaped ball they were throwing about was. I'm glad I do now.
I started my season ticket days in the Churches stand then moved to the Burrda Stand for a change of scenery.  So if you want to come and say hi come see me! (I basically sit on the T of saints.)
Over the time of me being a Saints fan it has taken me to some amazing places and I can proudly say I saw Jamie Elliott score that intercept try right in front of me against Leinster in Ireland. I think this was easily, my favourite away game I've been to and simply, my favourite home game has to be Saints V Tigers at the end of the 2013/14 season. Simply because it gives me Goosebumps, especially Tom Woods Try! I've never heard Franklins Gardens so loud!
I can truly say I have enjoyed every second at Saints. Ok, maybe not every second - the only bit I hated was when Wayne Barnes stopped the game early. Yes, I know that was a horrifying game. Sorry for making you remember (Just remember we did beat tigers a few months later if that helps!)
But throughout the years I have seen, just like you lot, a lot of talent come and go. However, these past few years I see our squad gaining strength with every game. I see them winning that premiership trophy again this year. With our backing, the team can do it once again, so let's get those singing voices out and start practising for the start of the season (which is next week!!!!!!!) .... You may not know but I am highly excited for that.
Lastly, I would like to thank everyone who has simply read my blog or commented. It means a lot, I hope you stay with me all season and go through the up and downs (hopefully not too many downs) together.


So see you at twickers on the 30th of May 2015 'ey? 

No comments:

Post a Comment