Thursday 2 October 2014

London Irish Away Preview!

London Irish away! Saints can win this one.  A challenging game against Bath last week really showed what we can do. So this week, I am really hoping a bonus point win.

This week it was announced our mighty Corbs will be out again for a crazy amount of time (till January 2-15) but this then brings Alex Waller to the attention of Stuart Lancaster. On another note, I hope to see Lawes and Wood on our travels to Redding.

My dream game would entail George North putting his rockets on and scoring a few tries and maybe the bonus point before half time! But I know this game will be tough, like all games.

I still firmly believe we can win the premiership this year, technically we only need to be in the top 4 to still win. 


Anyway, safe journey to those travelling this weekend, I am too! I have never been to London Irish before so this is a new experience and I hope to see many of you down there.

Let's keep winning for Luis! 

  
#MylerForEngland
#WallerForEngland
#SleepTightLuis 

No comments:

Post a Comment